Jabra Pro 920 Wireless Headset
The Jabra Pro 900 Series is an easy to use, professional wireless headset with great sound making it ideal for contact center agents, customer service advisors and office professionals. Jabra Pro 900 wireless headset series is optimised for use with all leading desk phones and softphones. Jabra Pro 900 series also comes in several variants and also in two wearing styles, mono (single ear) and duo (stereo, dual ears):
- Jabra Pro 920 – Deskphones only
- Jabra Pro 925 – Deskphones + Mobile + Tablet
- Jabra Pro 930 – Softphones only
- Jabra Pro 935 – Softphones + Mobile + Tablet
Enjoy clear sounding calls
With HD voice, noise-reducing speakers and a noise cancelling microphone, you can hold lifelike, vibrant conversations. Jabra SafeTone™ enhanced hearing protection technology limits average volume exposure during your working day to keep it within acoustic standards.
Wireless headset range
Walk and talk up to 120 meters/350 feet away from your desk for improved collaboration, multi-tasking and productivity. The Pro 900 delivers a minimum of 8 hours battery life with easy charging via the base unit.
Lifelike conversations require great, ambient-noise reducing speakers and a noise-cancelling microphone that also avoids air shocks. With Jabra PRO 900, you can get both – and choose between a range of mono and duo variants.
Polycom SoundStation 2
Polycom SoundStation2 is ideal for small and midsize conference rooms seating up to 10 participants. It delivers exceptional performance and voice quality, making your conference calls clearer and more productive. SoundStation2 also provides natural, simultaneous, two-way conversation without the clipping or drop-outs that are common in traditional speakerphones. Users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet (3-meters) away.
For crystal-clear conferencing, Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) actively removes background noise such as projectors and ventilation systems
360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing highlights the person speaking, not the distracting ambient sounds
No more buzz technology resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology for remarkable voice quality
- Ten feet (3-meters) of 360-degree microphone pickup range ideal for small and medium-sized conference rooms
- On the EX model, the option of adding expansion microphones for even greater pickup
- Resistance to interference from mobile phones
- Large LCD display for caller ID and other call information
- Easy installation and use from standard telephone lines — no technical knowledge required
- Applications port, which connects to mobile phones for dialing from rooms without an analog phone line, or to a PC for Internet calling